This is a page set up just for creationists to ask questions about evolution. While I am not a scientist I am a very knowledgeable layperson who has been studying not only evolutionary theory but also creationist objections to it for over 20 years. So barring access to an actual working evolutionary biologist or paleontologist (who generally feel that talking to creationists is a waste of their time) I am your guy.
First a few simple, and I think reasonable, ground rules (they are similar to my comment policy for my blog) which will be applied to everyone creationist or evolutionist:
1. No threats (direct or indirect) or name-calling; attack ideas not individuals.
2. No spamming; one question at a time please! Comments that are laundry-lists of objections to evolution will be shortened (edited) to the first question. You can ask your other questions after I have addressed the current one.
3. Ask a question; no speeches please, that is the prerogative of the author.
4. No link bombing; I am not here as a clearinghouse for other people’s blogs or pages. Ask your own questions.
5. No proselytizing; I am not looking to have theological discussions; this page is for questions about science.
6. Please keep the questions to evolutionary biology or directly related subjects such as paleontology. Questions about physics or cosmology (Big Bang Theory) are best taken elsewhere, as I have only a basic knowledge of those subjects. I may grant some leeway on this but do not push it.
[The rules may be updated at anytime, however new rules will not be retroactively enforced.]
I am a civil libertarian and thus a strong advocate for freedom of speech so I am strongly inclined to give people a lot of latitude. No one will be banned for merely asking questions or disagreement. However, this is my blog not a public space so if you want to post here take care to abide by my rules and heed my warnings.
Also please note that if I find your question worthy I may move my response to a blog posting.
OK, having made you welcome and explained the ground rules, I invite you to ask away in the comments section below.